Renowned marriage researcher John M. Gottman claims that the average couple that enters marriage counseling has experienced marital difficulties for over six years. Don't wait, seek help for your marriage now.
- Initial Intake/Interview 50-90 minutes: $380.00*
- Individual & marriage counseling 30- 50 minutes: $185.00*
- 53+ minutes: $260.00*
- Group counseling sessions 1 hour 30 minutes: $100.00* per session
- Online counseling sessions (30-60 minutes) ( $30- $60)
- Online marriage therapy sessions 30-50 minutes $185.00*
- 53+ minutes $260.00*
Clinical Assessments (Call 907-385-2165 for more info)
*These fees are subject to change without notice
Deductible and Co-pay payments are required at each visit. Cash, check, debit, or credit card are accepted for payment.
If you miss your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee.
We accept and bill most insurance companies. We will file claims to your insurance provider. Regardless whether or not your insurance pays, you (the client) are ultimately responsible for the cost of your counseling.
We CANNOT bill Medicaid or Denali Kid Care. Their requirements demand a doctor or psychiatrist on staff. Please contact your insurance provider to inquire about specific coverage of your plan. Most insurance companies do not cover marriage counseling, but some do cover family sessions.